Bring Velour Back 2015

11:00 AM

Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - ASOS
Booties - Sam Edelman

I know these aren't the greatest photos, but I was finally sorting through my photos from the last few months over Thanksgiving break and rediscovered these from the beginning of October. They may not have the greatest lighting, but I remember really liking my outfit and decided to share it anyways.

I had picked up this velour shirt on complete whim just a day or two before these pictures were taken. I was meeting up with a friend who was in line to buy something when I walked by this shirt and... that was it. I knew I had to have it, especially because it was in the wine color I've been obsessed with. Growing up, my grandma made me so many velour dresses that I just lived in, so I'm so excited that this 90s trend is making a comeback!

Wearing my studded leather jacket always makes me feel a lot cooler and edgier than I really am too. I wish it were still warm enough to pair a crop top with this jacket and call it a day, but unfortunately, I have to accept that it's November (almost December, eek!) in the northeast.

This was a really easy outfit for me to be able to go from work straight to a dinner with a friend. We ended the night by stopping at Schmackary's - a good night in my book!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I really love the jacket and girl the lighting isn't so bad :-)I love how easy it is to wear this
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! The lighting in the second one is pretty bad though :P Yes! Leather jackets are so versatile!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! Casual, but the jacket makes it looks quite edgy. :) Love how you styled it! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tt's my secret to pretending I'm edgy! I don't think it tricks anyone though, haha. Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. I love the jacket! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    mitzeeruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauty !! love your pictures
    sophie
    http://www.us-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the studs on that jacket! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The studs are what convinced me to buy it. :)

      Delete
  6. That jacket is fierce! I love how you paired it with the velour shirt, great look! :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter