Insert Overused Nice Pun Here...

6:41 PM


Dress - Brandy Melville
Cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Target (I think...)
Sunglasses - Gap

Surprisingly, I'm not writing this while curled up under layers of blankets while wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, and fuzzy socks. It reached 70 degrees in New York City today, which makes this a very strange start to November (not that I'm complaining at all). However, just because it's still warm doesn't take away the fact that it's November, the sun sets by 4:30 p.m., and snow is just around the corner.

I've been daydreaming about my spring break travels with Summer while we were abroad last semester, but in particular, I've been thinking about our few days in Nice. Stopping in Nice was one of my favorite parts of our three-week trek all around Europe. It's one of those places I always dreamed about and heard about, but never thought I'd actually go to. It was mind-blowingly beautiful, and the weather wasn't so bad either.

Take me back...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter