Forever a 90s Kid: Sporting Overalls

5:28 PM

Crop top - Topshop
Overalls - Missguided
Ankle boots - New Look

I am all for 90s fashion making a comeback, so, of course, I've been looking for a good pair of full length overalls for quite some time now. I've got a few pairs of overall shorts that work in the warmer weather, but I hadn't found a pair of overalls that would work with my height.

When I saw these on Missguided, they were labeled as ankle grazers and I knew this was it. I'd found the pair I'd been searching for! I figured that on me, they would go past my ankles like regular overalls, and if they were made more on the petite side, they'd look cute as ankle grazers too. I couldn't be more pleased when I got them in the mail - they're the perfect length!

I wore these when I went Christmas shopping last week, so I wouldn't be tempted to completely change and try on things for myself. (It didn't exactly work... I ended up trying on a few things anyways, but they were things I needed!) I love that the 90s style has been cycling back. I just wish I could still fit into some of my childhood clothes.

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. These are so cute!! I love the feeling of FINALLY finding what you were looking for! Even better when it fits perfectly!:) I love this look, you look gorgeous!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Such a good feeling haha. If only I could find everything on my wishlist... Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Glad you found a pair that fits perfectly. I always try to wear something I don't want to take off when shopping too, but it never works. I always find something that "I need" as well :)
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at least we can say that we tried! :P Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great!
    Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect (GFC) and Google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    We can follow each other on Instagram too :) If you want.
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/astbakay/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute overall! :)
    xo, Vitri

    www.vanillalash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love overalls so much!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. 90's all the way, love this classic look and it fits you beautifully! Loving your blog btw!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely adorable, Sora! I love this trend!

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can style overalls in sooo many ways! Loving the casual, cool look!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! That's what makes overalls so great. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. These overalls look so perfect on you, especially layered over the white ribbed t-shirt - perfect!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter