New 'Do for 2016

10:00 AM

Top - Uniqlo
Skirt - Brandy Melville (Purchased from Mango Rabbit)
Tights - ASOS
Shoes - Lola Cruz
Hat - Francesca's
Coat - Oasis

Late last week, I took the plunge! I got a haircut and dyed my hair lighter, more golden color, something I've wanted to do for a long time. Honestly, I didn't get it done now with the intention of ringing in the new year with new hair and getting 2015 out of my hair ("Hair" by Little Mix, anyone?), but the timing couldn't be better.

I think the last time I had my hair any shorter than halfway down my back was at least four or five years ago, so this has been a huge adjustment - and I absolutely love it! I'm so happy with it and have only been getting positive feedback from friends and family that I've seen since. You know when you feel like you've finally found what works best for you? I feel like I've found that. Even as the stylist was cutting my hair, I found myself thinking I looked more my age and that it was just going to suit me well.

The temperatures dropped over the weekend again, but I was dying to wear my new skirt that I'd finally gotten in the mail, so I pulled out my tights with an Eiffel Tower detail to keep me (somewhat) warm. I feel like I could've added a statement necklace on top of my black turtleneck, but I've just moved back home from my New York City housing and everything is still packed up! I threw on a hat instead, and I think it pulled the whole look together nicely as well.

I can't believe Christmas is just days away! Part of me can't wait, and the other part of me doesn't feel like it's even Christmas time. Hope you are all enjoying this time of year and spending it with loved ones!

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Very cute outfit, it fits you perfectly ♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit I totally want it!!! <3

    http://www.ufbytaryn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! They've got a few runs in them from how much I wear them, but I just can't part with them haha.

      Delete
  4. Cute look, love your hat!!! Happy holidays!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! That hat looks AMAZING on you!
    xo, Vitri

    www.vanillalash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sora! I love the lighter color, it suits you! And how cute is that stockings?

    Cheers from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's taken me a little bit to get used to, but I love it :) Thanks!!

      Delete
  7. Oh love this! And that hat!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style Sora, the skirt is beautiful. You look stunning! Kisses,

    Camy xx

    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!

    -Ashley
    www.ashtastical.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I promise I'm not haha.

      Delete
  11. Love your outfit! You look so cute :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks gorgeous! The outfit is super cute, too!
    XO
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter