Playlist Necessities: Christmas Edition

11:20 AM


Ahh, Merry Christmas Eve to all!!!! I can't believe Christmas Day is already tomorrow. I feel like I've gotten pretty festive this year, but at the same time, it's come out of nowhere!

With all the different renditions of Christmas carols out there, it can get easy to get lost in holiday music. Sometimes, I find myself wishing I wasn't listening to the same song over and over again, just sung by twenty different people. Sometimes, I could listen to countless versions of "Last Christmas" back to back and be perfectly content.

It just depends what kind of mood you're in!

If you're looking for something to add to your typical Michael Buble and Mariah Carey tracks, these are four songs off of my Christmas music playlist that I will be playing all day today and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
Am I even a true 90s kid if this isn't the first song I play every time I go to play Christmas music? Obviously not. Classic, especially those frosted tips.

All I Want for Christmas is You - Fifth Harmony
It's hard for anyone to take on Mariah Carey, but these girls killed it in their interpretation of the classic last year. I'm obsessed with their version, and it's got an even cuter music video!

My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
I remember dancing around my living room making up choreography to this when I was younger. I actually completely forgot about this song until I randomly came across it a few days ago, and I'm so glad I did because it's been on repeat since!

Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy - Pentatonix ft. Tori Kelly
I've already gone on about my love for Tori Kelly, but I have just as much love for Pentatonix, so when I saw that they'd collaborated for Pentatonix's Christmas album, my life was made. All these heavenly voices together on one track... what a beautiful gift!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great Christmas, if you celebrate :)

      Delete
  2. I always love your music suggestions, Sora! Love that you included 'nsync too because I'll always love them! Great playlist!

    Merry Christmas!
    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Raquel! Haha, of course, can't forget NSYNC :) Hope you had a great Christmas!! <3

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Pentatonix! What a great Christmas mix :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're so talented. Thank you! Hope you had a great holiday :)

      Delete
  4. Great playlist!!
    My Blog: www.brooklynglam.com
    Please Like my Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/brooklynglam
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those songs! Happy holidays!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Songs Sora! love the mix :)

    Camy xx

    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter