Playlist Necessities: Legacy Artists

8:10 PM


Today was my final day of my last co-op (essentially a full-time internship, if you're unfamiliar) ever. I've been thinking about it all week, but it's still sinking in that I really am on my way to graduation.

After three co-ops, I've gotten into the cycle of doing one co-op, completing it while thinking about what I want to do next, then getting ready to send my resume out again. This time, I just need to go back to Boston, get through my final semester of classes, and graduate! Oh... and start a real job hunt. Yikes!

In honor of my time at Legacy Recordings, Sony Music's catalogue division, here are three of my top songs from different projects that came out during my six months with the company.

Can I Kick It? (J. Cole Remix) - A Tribe Called Quest


Fever ft. Michael Buble - Elvis Presley


Long Ago and Far Away - Frank Sinatra


Thank you for everything, Sony.
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I always love your song recommendations, Sora! :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, Raquel!! I'm glad you're enjoying them. :)

      Delete
  2. Great recommendations, dear! Going to give them a listen as I'm tidying up my room today. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope they were a good soundtrack for your day :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter