December Favorites: Missguided, Too Faced, and Harry Potter

10:00 AM

I know, I know, it's the new year, time to look forward, all that jazz, but I just need to take one more look back at 2015, specifically December, with last month's favorites!
1 - Missguided Blanket Wrap: The checked blanket everything is on is actually my first favorite of the month! I had been looking for a classic blanket wrap for a while and when I saw this one on Missguided.com on Black Friday... I knew I had to get it. It's so easy to throw over any outfit, and it's been my go-to when I'm in a rush or just need to amp up any outfit. I've worn it so many times since it arrived at the beginning of December and will definitely be a best friend through the rest of the winter months!

2 - Harry Potter series: Okay, so only the second one is pictured because that's the one I'm currently reading, but I've started rereading the series (for the billion and tenth time...). Even though I've read it so many times over the years, it's been quite a while since the last time I revisited the series, so it's like I'm rediscovering a lot of things for the first time, and it's been so exciting to immerse myself in Harry's world again.

3 - Lifetrons Bluetooth Speaker: This was a gift from my dad after he returned from his business trip to Korea. It was a nice surprise before Thanksgiving and I've been using it religiously since! I received portable iHome speakers for my birthday from a friend the senior year of high school, but I lost them at some point between my freshman and sophomore years of college when I was moving. I never bothered replacing them because I was so sure they'd turn up again at some point. They never did, but now I've got these!

4 - Kate Moss Rimmel 107: When I went out looking for a classic red lip last year, I was immediately drawn to this color and shade. (If you're a fellow Zoella fan, you'll know exactly why. I could hear her voice in my head leading me straight to it!) In recent months, it's been pushed to the back of my makeup drawer as I've gotten new lipsticks, but with the holiday season, I started wearing this again frequently throughout December. Always love a classic red lip!

5 - Smashbox Femme Fatale Matte: I had been looking for a more purple-tinted shade for quite some time, but was nervous about how much purple I wanted there to be. I took a chance with this shade and fell in love immediately. I've been obsessed with it, wearing it almost daily, and even think I could go for a more full-on purple too!

6 - Customized friendship bracelet and Alex and Ani bracelet: These two bracelets were both Christmas gifts from two of my best friends. One is my school's Alex and Ani bracelet, sporting our mascot, and the other is customized to say "TSL," our three initials together. They're two simple bracelets that I've been wearing constantly since I got them.

7 - Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar: I only recently started adding eyeshadow into my daily routine last July, so I only have a few random pods and a couple random small palettes here and there, so I thought it was about time I invested in a nice palette I could use every day. After spending much too long deliberating in Sephora, I finally decided on the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and couldn't be happier with my decision! As you can tell, I've been getting my money's worth out of it.


You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. Great favorites! Harry Potter will always be a favorite!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never ever get tired of Harry Potter haha. Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Great beauty items! I love the chocolate bar it smells so decadent and the colors mix really well together! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing it right now and can still smell the chocolate! I love the random whiffs of chocolate I'll get throughout the day haha.

      Delete
  3. The Missguided blanket wrap looks so cosy and like you said, perfect for grabbing when in a hurry!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I tried my first item from Missguided last week - thought I'd give them a go and was so pleased with the dress I ordered! :)

    Gabrielle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My overalls were actually my first item from Missguided, and I love them so much! They were one of those sites that I always wanted to order from, but just had to take the plunge haha. So glad to hear you're happy with your dress! Hope to see some photos soon. :)

      Delete
  5. I usually neglect eyeshadow, but the colors in that palette are so gorgeous! I've never ordered from missguided - will have to try it out :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I randomly decided to start wearing eyeshadow, but now I feel weird when I skip it haha. Yes, I've only ordered once or twice from them now, but I love them and highly recommend!!

      Delete
  6. love the palette!!! great lip color too! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. harry Potter is my all time fav haha!
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't even want to try and recall how many times I've reread the series haha.

      Delete
  8. The lipstick shade is so bold and sexy. Love it! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm trying to be more adventurous with my lipstick. :)

      Delete
  9. I immediately liked this post as soon as I saw Harry Potter's book in it.
    Way to go!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'd be the exact same way if I saw HP on someone else's blog. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Can't go wrong with Kate Moss 107 haha! I really want a blanket scarf! They look absolutely cozy and comfortable and yet stylish! It's amazing and who doesn't want to be in a blanket?!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, agreed, what a classic! I know! The concept of it is just brilliant. Hands down, one of my favorite purchases. It's worth the investment. :)

      Delete
  11. I've always loved the Harry Potter series, and I've definitely read them like, a billion times as well. It never gets old though! I have the original semisweet palette and it's one of my favorites - I didn't get the second one since I thought it might be a bit too simiar.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never! I love disappearing into Hogwarts. I'm not familiar with the original, but I'm sure it's beautiful and you're getting your use out of it! :)

      Delete
  12. The semi sweet chocolate bar palette looks so good and I couldn't agree more about Harry Potter, it never gets old!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! If you're in need of a new palette, I definitely recommend it. Yes! HP all the way!

      Delete
  13. I'm loving your favorites, but I'll admit that Harry Potter is ALWAYS a favorite of mine. It's a must for me because let's be honest, who doesn't love HP ;) adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, very true, you got me there. I just haven't revisited it in a while, so it was worth a mention. ;) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  14. Fab products! Too faced is must-have! I swear by it!
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time using one of their products and I'm obsessed!

      Delete
  15. Ah lovely post! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. they all look like such great products! thanks for sharing!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sora and thank you for your visit! So beautiful things!!! Today I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, will do, absolutely! :)

      Delete
  18. The palette looks amazing!!! The colors are definitely the colors I like to use!
    Great post!! :) xx


    -Mitzee

    mitzeeruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They blend really well together too!

      Delete
  19. Great favourites! The scarf looks wonderful and I have been dying to try this Too Faced palette... :)

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the palette and still use it everyday, so definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  20. I've similar bracelets with my best friend, great post :) x

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter