Mirror OOTD: Comfy and Classy

10:30 AM

Sweater - Anthropologie
Leggings - Lululemon
Boots - Ferragamo

I finally have a mirror that doesn't come off streaky and gross in pictures! In honor of that, I thought it would be fun to start a little series for outfits that are still (maybe) fairly well put together, but probably don't need a full photoshoot. I feel like this gives a more friend-to-friend vibe rather than just blogger-to-reader, like I'm texting you a mirror selfie because of how much I'm feeling my outfit that day. Of course, the more prepared posts won't be stopping - this is just for those outfits in passing that I take a liking to. After all, who doesn't love a good mirror selfie?

As mentioned in my previous post, I moved back to Boston the other day for my final semester of school. I wanted to be comfy for the four hour drive, but also presentable enough as I would be meeting my roommates (apartment mates? I don't know) for the first time when I arrived.

I opted for a new Anthropologie sweater I got on sale the day before I left. I love the high-low design and cowl neck, though I just realized I blocked that part with my gigantic phone in the photos. The sweater kept me very warm and toasty the entire ride to Boston, where I was surprised to see there was actually snow on the ground. As for my footwear, I wore my classic black boots to conserve space in the car... because one pair of boots do so much.

If you're starting school again soon or have just recently gone back, best of luck! We can do this!

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Yay to great mirrors! The photos look great; and I love the sweater!
    Writingmonique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Anthropologie accessories - both for the home and with regard to fashion! - though I'm yet to try many of their clothing, this jumper is gorgeous!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dream is for Anthro to come in, decorate my entire apartment, and stock my kitchen! Their clothing is usually a bit out of budget though, which is why I streamline for the sale section haha. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love your sweater! So casual and chic. Love your mirror OOTD post idea!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope the posts actually come out nicely haha.

      Delete
  4. AAA You are so pretty! I love your sweater, thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, that's very sweet. Sure, will check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I really love that jumper!
    Lovely blog x x x

    www.thestylebunny.com
    https://www.instagram.com/stylebunnyclaire/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair color! :) Xx


    -Mitzee

    mitzeeruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Anthropologie sweater is so great!! As you, I really like top with high-low design; I think it gives something special to a casual look.
    Well, and your Rose-Gold (if I see well haha) iPhone is so pretty!! I'm still hesitating between this one or the silver one. Can't choose!!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Agreed! Haha, yes, my phone is rose gold! Thank you! I would recommend the rose gold, obviously ;) But they're both gorgeous!

      Delete
  9. Love how casual and cosy this outfit looks! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely did the trick for a long car ride. :)

      Delete
  10. Great post babe! Happy New Year! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I think Mirror OOTDs are a great premise. More friend to friend, and relaxed than regular OOTDs haha! I can't wait to see more of these! And good luck in school you can do it! Woot woot! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I was thinking! I'm glad you like the idea because I was a bit nervous about it haha. Thank you so much!! I appreciate it <3

      Delete
  12. Hi dear! I love the top that you are wearing, and school is nothing to you, you can do it :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! That's so sweet. Hope you've had a great day <3

      Delete
  13. You look lovely! It's a great casual style. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter