Playlist Necessities: Motivation Booster - Beyonce, Little Mix, Shawn Mendes, All Time Low

10:00 AM

With my final co-op complete, it's time for my last semester of classes - and it starts today! Going back to classes is always tough. Imagine going back after six months away from exams and homework? That is the struggle my classmates and I face as we go through our co-op cycles.

No matter how ready I feel to tackle a new semester, there is always a point where I turn to music to keep the determination going. Sometimes, I won't even feel fully inspired until I've listened to a few tunes.

In preparation, I've picked four songs that I can always count on to keep my motivation at a high!

Schoolin' Life - Beyonce
If I ever need a song that makes me feel like I can do anything, it's this one. After all, with a title like "Schoolin' Life," how could it not motivate you? Nice little reminder: we've got the same number of hours in a day as Beyonce.

Change Your Life - Little Mix
Maybe this one doesn't have the same party beat as "Schoolin' Life," but it gets me grooving just as easily. All I need after a particularly rough day is Little Mix's incredible harmonies telling me "we'll get through it all" to help me start feel better.

Something Big - Shawn Mendes
This happens to be one of my favorites of Shawn's, which is great because I end up listening to it a lot. Especially recently, whenever things have felt too tough or draining, I've turned this on to remind myself everything I'm doing now is helping me for a big future.

Weightless - All Time Low
And of course, I can't create a post about songs that motivate me without including "Weightless." This song has kept me sane through so many situations since the early days of high school. "Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year."

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Replies
    1. There's enough music out there for everyone! No, I don't.

      Delete
  2. Totally agree about music motivation. It gives such a boost to an otherwise tame workday.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Music can make all the difference between falling asleep at my computer versus powering through my work.

      Delete
  3. I love that Beyonce song xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved all time low! Love that song, and somewhere in neverland is good too :)


    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Somewhere in Neverland is another fave :)

      Delete
  5. Love your picks! Thanks for sharing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing songs, thanks for the share! My playlist is happy :) xo~ lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the only album I listen to recently is justin bier's purpose. HAHAHAH

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't given it a full listen haha. I get the same way with certain new albums though.

      Delete
  8. great tunes!!! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing like an amazing playlist to keep you motivated - it must be so hard to go back to classes after half a year off! x Rebecca - itscohen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, music can do wonders!! It's definitely a struggle, but I've gotten used to it over the years!

      Delete
  10. I love the idea of creating a motivating playlist ready for facing school/exams again - good luck girl!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'll need it, haha.

      Delete
  11. Great post <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter