Spotlight: Banggood Wishlist

12:43 PM

01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 // 07 // 08 // 09 // 10

It's 29 days into the new year and I haven't made a single online order! That must be a new record. Sad, isn't it? Though I haven't made any purchases, that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping my eye out. These are the ten things on my Banggood wishlist.

1. Fashion Black Batwing Cape Wool Poncho - Capes are one of those trends that I've been wanting to try all season and have yet to take the plunge. This black cape looks so chic and stylish and it just might be the one that I finally give a try!

2. Leather Vintage Backpack - Since last summer, I've been keeping an eye out for a backpack I could use as an everyday bag, but also for school if necessary. Any time I saw one that I liked, it was out of budget, but this one definitely fits the bill.

3. Vintage Women Floral Printed Mini Dress - Though it's definitely too cold to wear this number right now in Boston, it looks like such a fun, summer dress that I hope to wear when the temperature starts to go back up!

4. Zanzea Inferior Smooth Splicing Leggings - Paneled leggings are all the rage. I have regular cotton leggings and faux leather leggings, but I still haven't gotten a good pair of paneled leggings. They give any outfit such a cool edge.

5. Zipper Ripped Long Denim Jeans - Boyfriend jeans are my kryptonite. Destroyed boyfriend jeans are even more of a weakness. I have one pair that aren't quite as destroyed, but these are screaming at me!

6. Solid Turtleneck Irregular Hem Long Sleeve Pullover Dress - I have a similar dress in all black that has become such a staple in my closet, so I know that this would very easily become a staple as well.

7. Plaid Long Sleeves - The great thing about flannels is that they can go with anything. Surprisingly, I have a few multi-colored flannels, but have yet to get a good black and white piece.

8. Asymmetrical Animal Cartoon Cat Blouse - I will be the first to admit that I am not the biggest cat person, but this blouse was just too cute!

9. Lace Up High Heel Platform Over the Knee Boots - If you've been following my blog, you know that I'm literally head over heels for over-the-knee boots. That said, I've still yet to purchase a pair. These are definitely ones I would consider adding to my collection!

10. Backless Red Jumpsuit - Although I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits, because of my height, I only own one. I'd love to be able to pull off such a beautiful and simple look with this red jumpsuit, especially with the back cutout!

This is a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

73 comments

  1. I've never actually heard of Bang Good but it looks like they've got some good stuff. These OTK boots especially are so gorgeous!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a great time combing through their site! I might need to let myself get those boots ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the plaid print! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt with the cats on it! Too cute :) Lovely picks!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great number!

      Delete
    2. I just realized what that sounds like... I meant a great number clothing-wise, haha!

      Delete
  5. I need those over the knee boots in my life! They are stunning! Hope you have a great sunday! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I really need to just purchase a pair already, haha. You too!

      Delete
  6. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/01/zipper-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag in #2!! It's so cute! The color is so great as well! You have some really great picks!:)

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I've been looking for a backpack just like that for so long!

      Delete
  8. The bag looks super duper cute and that cat shirt, ahh! Lovely wishlist, Sora!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post :) I follow you via GFC :) Have a nice week!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I love the cat print shirt and the backpack!!

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not the biggest cat person either, but that little kitty top is just sooo cute! <3 Thank you for sharing your lovely picks with us, hun. <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you show me a top that cute, I just can't help it! Haha. Thank you for your kind words! <3

      Delete
  12. this is my first time heard about bang good but i think it's worth to see. I haven't made a single order too this year LOL.
    x, Ivana
    www.ivananatashas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good job to us for making it this long!!

      Delete
  13. The super ripped jeans actually look really cool. Love them. I've been pretty frugal buying new clothes this year. So far... :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never tried that look, but I really want to when it gets warmer. Haha, me too... so far as well... :)

      Delete
  14. That bag and Cat button up though! Love your wishlist! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful wishlist! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection! I have the cape and love it!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear! I want a cape so badly. Thank you!

      Delete
  17. Awesome post! I like this a lot. Happy Wednesday to you! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you've had a good day!

      Delete
  18. Nice wishlist!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great wishlist, and lovely blog would you like to follow each other
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  20. Amazing post and love your thoughtful words.

    Thanks for the support, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice selection Sora. Love the ripped jeans!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. do not know this stamp,I love the whole selection :) kiss kiss pretty :D
    New post: THRILLER
    www.lupescolors.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all of these! The cape is gorgeous, and so is the backpack!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wish I had both in my closet!

      Delete
  24. Thanks for introducing it darling, lovely selections!

    Hope you have a Fab week! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  25. Feeling extremely envious that you haven't made an online order... My bank account is crying ha! Love all of your pics :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I spoke too soon... I've made a few orders in the last couple days and I must be stopped! Thanks, girl! <3

      Delete
  26. #3 Vintage Women Floral Printed Mini Dress si my favorite! I perfect for summer time!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochiile-de-seara-scurte-din-tafta-eleganta-si-stil/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great wishlist!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh very cute wishlist darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. denim jeans! perfect for me! ♥


    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adore numbers 4&5, those ripped jeans are screaming my name too!:')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to purchase them haha.

      Delete
  32. I love 4, 5, and 6. The leggings are ones I've been looking for too. I love leather, and these look so nice! I'm starting to get into lighter wash denim, and those boyfriend jeans look really great. That dress looks so nice too, such a pretty neutral.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they really look so chic and I want a pair so badly! Thank you!

      Delete
  33. Oh very cute backpack!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. It looks amazing! Love this shop!

    Visit me too: www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter