Mirror OOTD: Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans

10:00 AM

Shirt - Gap x ED
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Topshop
Belt - Madewell
Shoes - New Look

After a much fancier, atypical look for Valentine's Day, here is another casual outfit I wore to class a few weeks ago. Despite the fact that it's February, the weather was abnormally warm (unlike this weekend where the real feel was -30*F degrees...) for a couple days and I took advantage of that by wearing my destroyed boyfriend jeans. They normally go into hibernation during the winter because it's just too cold, but on a day when I didn't need anything more than my leather jacket, I had to bring those UO jeans back out.

I paired them with one of my favorite tees, which is up there for a reason - it's by Ellen DeGeneres (I love this woman) and a quote Ellen once said that still resonates with me today. It says, "Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path. Unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that."

I love the message, I love the woman who said it, and I love how soft and comfortable the shirt is. It's one of the few tees I go out of my way to incorporate into my regular wardrobe.

You Might Also Like

50 comments

  1. Awesome! I absolutely enjoyed reading this. Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect, love it!!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  3. those jeans are adorable!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)

    https://dajanaerd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your outfits are always so cute. You look lovely in this jeans, I love it!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you :)

      Delete
  7. I've been loving Boyfriend jeans at the moment, and you pull them off so well ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never feel quite like I am, but I love them anyways haha.

      Delete
  8. How cute is thats jeans!!!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit - I'm really into ripped jeans atm, so these would be ideal for me haha.

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they're super comfy too! Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Hi Sora and thank you for your visit. I like very much this casual ootd, especially your ripped denim. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I like the quote on the t shirt! Everything goes so well together to create the perfect casual outfit

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear! Love your jeans <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love ellen as well, she's amazing and so hilarious. That quote are such great words of wisdom. We should really follow our own paths and do what we believe is right for us. Love your jeans! The polkadots add such a cool touch and I like how you wore it with that belt!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't, right? :) Agreed! Aw, thank you so much!

      Delete
  14. Those jeans look great, hun, I love how you styled the outfit! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. They are, which makes them so easy to wear! Thank you!

      Delete
  16. SO cute! I am loving that it is distressed with polka dots too! Very tomboy! :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are the two things that drew me to them :)

      Delete
  17. I love polka dot jeans! I just can't pull them off myself haha

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel every time I wear them, but I love them so much that I don't care and wear them anyways haha.

      Delete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter