Endless Senior Galas: Irresistible Me Flat Iron Review

11:01 AM

Romper - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Nine West

I'm becoming one of those bloggers that comes back every few weeks to write a post and says how sorry she is for neglecting her blog, but life has just been crazy. If you've been on my blog before, you've probably read that excuse from me in my last few consecutive posts. I hate to make up excuses and constantly apologize, but it's true! This has been my final semester of college (ever!!!) and as my semester comes to a close, it really has been absolutely insane.

I've had a graduation ceremony for the School of Journalism, my sorority's end of semester social events, boat cruises, and student organizations' endless galas. On top of it all, I've been dealing with my last few lingering finals and papers to close out my college career! It's been a lot to take in and has certainly been an emotional few weeks.

One of the galas I attended was for Husky Ambassadors, an organization I've been a part of since my sophomore year. We received our graduation cords as seniors and each had our name written on a star to celebrate. I had bought this black romper in the dead of winter, but it had just been hanging in my closet since because it was too cold to wear it anywhere. Finally, in the last week or so, Boston weather has started acting like it's spring, so I was able to pull it out.


I straightened my hair with this Irresistible Me Diamond tourmaline flat iron, which has seriously been a godsend. I've been using an old hand-me-down straightener for the last year or two and to have this brand new flat iron has made all the difference. It heats up so fast (I feel like it's ready to go as soon as I put it down!) and leaves my hair exactly the way I want it.

It's extremely easy to make adjustments to the temperature, which is displayed on the black screen at the bottom of the straightener, and keep your eye on the heat level as the lights above the screen correspond with it.

The space for my thumb makes it comfortable to hold. Depending on how lazy and slow I'm feeling certain mornings, I can end up taking much longer than necessary to get my hair done. Because of this iron's light weight and easy grip, my hand doesn't get tired and it doesn't matter how slow I'm going!

I've only been using this flat iron for the last week and a half, but I've been so happy with it and I know I can never go back to another product. My hair can be stubborn and no matter what I do to it, it'll go back to its slightly undesirable natural state, jutting out in different directions. I haven't had that problem since using Irresistible Me's flat iron every day. Hallelujah.

I received this product for review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Twitter | Instagram | PinterestBloglovin 

You Might Also Like

68 comments

  1. This iron sounds great, your hair looks lovely straight xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress dress in the first two pictures
    your hair is looking so straight - the flat iron must be good

    xx
    Lizzie | Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a romper! It is amazing, I love it - best flat iron I've used.

      Delete
  3. Great post dear! The pictures are beautiful!
    Much love, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This flat iron sounds great! I'm in need of a new one myself!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful! I recommend it!

      Delete
  5. I've been hearing good things about this product, glad you tried it. Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flat iron sounds interesting! Pretty look..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that the straighteners are red. They look so cool. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds very good and you look gorgeous in the pictures!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look SO beautiful, girl! I love that romper, the laced sleeves are so pretty and really dress up the entire look so effortlessly! I also love your hair and makeup, that red lip finishes off the look perfectly! Congrats on making it to the end in pursuing your degree, you should feel VERY proud of yourself! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have the most amazing week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hadn't worn a red lip in a while, so I was a bit nervous about it, but I'm so glad you like it. Thank you, it's surreal to be done! You too, Jalisa!

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on graduation! And the color of your straightener is so fun!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post as always!!
    Hope you had a wonderful week!!
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that straight hair really suits you! This little flat iron sounds fab and so easy to use. :) I've been using my Remington one for about four years now and I'm very happy with it. <3 Thanks for sharing this fab review! x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely easy to use. Once you find the product that works for you, you just can't let go!

      Delete
  14. Sounds like you've been super busy but that also sounds like a lot of fun :) This straightener looks incredible. I've been using GHDs since I became addicted to them in my teen years but I'd love to try something new like these! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it if you ever need a change! Thank you!

      Delete
  15. Sounds like you've had a crazy but fun past few weeks. This straightener sounds like a great product. You hair looks amazing! Love the black romper!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been crazy, but well worth it. Thank you!

      Delete
  16. Your hair looks lovely and this Urban Outfitters romper looks amazing on you - the lace sleeves are so lovely!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooo, congrats on (almost) graduating! I can definitely see how that would slow things down on the blogging front, but I wouldn't worry about it, you're doing awesome :) I've tried Irresistible Me's curler iron and it's really similar in that it's lightweight and heats up really fast - which are great qualities. Haven't tried the straightner itself, but it sounds great! Glad it's working out for your hair too!

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sam! Ooh, I haven't tried their curler yet. I'll have to try that next. Yes, it's so hard to find the perfect product for your hair sometimes, so I'm glad this has worked. Thank you!

      Delete
  18. Seems like you've been really busy the past days. I understand it because I've been caught in the same situation during the past weeks. Haha. Anyway, congrats on yuo graduation! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been a busy semester. Thank you!

      Delete
  19. Great review. Love your outfits in this post :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a great item and lovely look :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have an Irresistible Me curling wand and love it! Ill have to try the straightener too!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the curling wand, but am definitely interested to after how great the straightener is!

      Delete
  22. Congrats on graduating! That's wonderful! It does seem like you're having the time of your life, so it's alright if you can't blog often. Just go have fun <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I appreciate it. :) I definitely want to be blogging more consistently, but it's just been tough with everything going on - thankfully all good things!

      Delete
  23. It looks a very good product Sora!!! Have a wonderful day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m in love! This is so beautiful. Hope you have an amazing new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds a great product, i've tried their hair extension, and im super in love with :)


    - Lily Widjaja
    www.Glowlicious.Me | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look fantastic

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. you are fabulous!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks amazing. Love your dress

    Take care doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  29. I totally get you when you say that you do not have time to blog regularly. I feel the same at the moment! Like you I also have graduated in journalism (actually at science of communication), so good luck for your final weeks of you last semester! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Just had graduation on Friday and it's been a whirlwind. :)

      Delete
  30. I need a new straighener; thanks for the suggestion! You look amazing! Good luck on your finals! xx
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing, so I highly recommend it! Thank you! And my school ends a bit early, so I'm actually all done now - graduated and everything! But thank you, I appreciate it. :)

      Delete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter