Via Sora is on Instagram!

1:01 PM

After a lot of thought and debate, I've finally done it. I've created an Instagram specifically for my blog and all its endeavors!

It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but just never did. I don't think there was ever really any particular reason for it, but over the weekend, in a moment of spontaneity, I went for it. (The update that allows you to sign into more than one account at the same time probably helped!)

Make sure to give me a follow at @via_sora! I will be posting daily (or at least trying to) and you'll get some sneak peek at pictures and looks I may not be posting on my blog. For example, this is a throwback to when I lived in Los Angeles in 2014 - a look that I haven't posted about on here, but loved too much to let it go:

Before I die... 🌎🌍🌏 #throwback

A photo posted by Sora Hwang (@via_sora) on


You'll get real-time updates before I even post on here! Here's a preview of one of my birthday weekend outfits that I was able to post immediately on Instagram, while I didn't have my computer to blog:

About today... 2️⃣3️⃣! #ootd

A photo posted by Sora Hwang (@via_sora) on


While you're at it, give my other socials, all linked below, a follow to stay up to date with everything Via Sora-related! :)

You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. Yay! I'm one of your first followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are so cute!! I'm one of your first followers haha
    can't wait to see more♥
    xx
    Selina | Selinas Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm checking it now!! Love your photos!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are adorable!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see you on Instagram - following now and looking forward to your updates lovely :) x

    Viva Epernay | Win A £100 Asos Voucher! | Vote For Me - Beauty Blogging Awards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your pics over on Insta, have a great weekend. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, girlie! I'm glad I'm following you and I look forward to your pics. I'm feeling the same way about Snapchat, I don't know why I haven't opened one yet, I just have no desire at the moment, but perhaps that'll soon change :) I also want to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there's always another social media platform popping up! It's okay, Instagram is where it's at anyways ;) Aw, thank you so much!! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. Welcome to instagram! I love instagram, so much outfit inspiration! :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah welcome to insta!!!

    <3

    marisa
    http://summersnackies.blogspot.co.id/2016/06/on-personal-note.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcoe to the Instagram, babe!♥
    You'll love it!

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be on with my blog :) thank you!

      Delete
  11. You look gorgeous and the photos are beautiful! :) x
    Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I literally started my Instagram account last week, also!! Added you of course @shoesandglitter. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Great minds think alike ;) Followed back in a heartbeat! Thanks, Kay <3

      Delete
  13. Love your instagram and blog! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! Congratulations for your new Instagram profile. Now I follow you, hope you follow me back!!! Have a nice sunday, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure!

    Please join me - http://sunnyeri.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/sunnyeri/

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter