Happy Halloween!

11:00 AM

Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Ankle boots - Primark
Scarf - ASOS

Everyone else gets so excited for everything fall - the weather, clothes, PSLs, you name it. I, on the other hand, dread it because it means that winter is right around the corner and, well, as an east coast girl dying to move to the west coast, I hate the cold.

After a week of dreadful, freezing weather, it suddenly warmed up for the weekend, which was a pleasant surprise. An even better surprise? My best friend spontaneously popped down for a visit from Boston! We took advantage of the beautiful fall (almost spring-like) weather to go pumpkin picking. Seriously, I didn't even need my scarf. I just kept it on for the sake of keeping it on.

It was such a nice change from the typically frigid Halloweens we experience here in the northeast. It would definitely make dressing up so much easier if it was like this every year and you didn't have to worry about bundling up and staying warm. Although it's not quite the same summer warmth, I hope this weather sticks around for as long as possible because I'm a miserable person to be around when it starts to drop below 60 degrees.


I've never been a big Halloween person. That combined with the fact that it just hasn't felt like it's Halloween season at all with all commercials and shops immediately jumping to Christmas, I didn't put any thought into a costume. I ended up going to a friend's Friday night and just threw on some clothes and pretended I dressed up as Cho Chang. 

I hope you have a fun, treat-filled Halloween with a better costume than mine!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love the smell of pumpkins haha like fresh pumpkins. Plus carving pumpkins is so fun! I'm jealous! I didn't get a chance to do that this year. I normally like to dress up for Halloween and do some crazy makeup look, but this year I had to work and study all weekend. It's weird to think that it's november now, it doesn't seem like it's almost time for holidays again
    by the way, I nominated you for the blogger recognition award!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I hate the cold too.. but I love sweaters and the crisper air :) I hope you had a great time with your friend! You are a perfect Cho Chang :)
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohemgee!! this are crazy pumpkins ^^ i never saw a huge pumpkin before, anyways you are so cute ^^

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love spending the Halloween in the Us. You guys have so much fun! Very lovely! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest pictures in this post! Love it
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Wish there was a pumpkin patch in the UK! xx

    moorizZLA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you had a lovely Halloween. I like the pictures :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww love these pictures! I'm not really a halloween person either! Have a lovely day!
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a HUGE pumpkin! I feel like Halloween passed by everyone this year particularly quickly. I know for me it went by pretty fast too, since my friends and I did last minute costumes as well. Thank God for Pinterest, haha!

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these gorgeous Autumn posts going around filled with pumpkin patches, you look really nice, great jumper :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's alot of pumpkins! Time flies by fast. Halloween went by too quickly this year xD

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute ))
    What you think about follow each other?
    Follow me, let me know and I follow you :)
    https://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy (belated) Halloween! haha. This pumpkin farm looks massive and I adore these photos of you picking one; such a perfect blanket scarf too :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to go pumpkin picking! I feel like something like that doesn't exist round here although I certainly got into the carving spirit! Oh and I think you make an awesome Cho Chang!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and love the neat concept.
    Thanks for the lovely comments on my recent outfit post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pumpkin is almost bigger than you! Lol too cute!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know what you mean, autumn means that winter is literally so close and I always dread the cold, as well! And the lack of sunshine. :( Sounds like you had a fab time! xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Halloween seems like a nice holiday that I never get the chance to celebrate haha.. lovely pictures btw.

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter