Dressing for a Warm Christmas

9:30 AM

Dress - Nobody's Child
Jacket - Topshop
Booties - Sam Edelman

This Christmas was the first time I can recall ever having such a warm holiday here on the east coast. The norm is wrapping up in fuzzy Santa socks (yes, I have a pair) in an ugly sweater with hot chocolate by a roaring fireplace. Things didn't quite turn out that way this year. I even tried to suck it up and just wear my Christmas jumper in the morning anyways, but it was just too hot, I had to change! Abnormal weather seems to be the norm this December, and it's changing what I would typically wear this season.

I don't think I've ever had bare legs in my 22 Christmases, but I definitely was not complaining. I love this tartan dress from Nobody's Child, so I was excited to be able to wear it without worrying about what tights to wear - or having to hide it under a heavy winter coat. All I needed was my faux leather coat from Topshop and I was all set!

Now, to prepare for New Year's Eve...

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Christmas was slightly warmer over here too, it seems to been the case all around the world this year! I love your Topshop leather jacket, it really suits you!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! We've got to start taking better care of the planet... Thank you so much!! Hope you had a great holiday. <3

      Delete
  2. I'm on the east coast too and it was so warm!!! I couldn't believe it! It almost didn't feel like Christmas! I love your outfit! It's adorable!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was crazy how warm it was!! 70 degrees on Christmas Day... insane. Hope you had a great Christmas though. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress! You looks so pretty!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lip color! It goes soooo great with the tartan dress!
    Xx

    http://jkdawn.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe I was wearing Kate Moss Rimmel 107, if I remember correctly haha.

      Delete
  5. Your jacket is SO cute! I love the fur lining on it, so chic! Your dress is so cute too!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love adding it to give some edge to an outfit.

      Delete
  6. What an adorable plaid dress and even more adorable moto jacket! Perfect feminine + masculine look! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look is so cute! It was definitely a bummer not wearing super fuzzy things on Christmas, but I ended up enjoying the weather that day. Still got the fireplace going for the evening despite the warmth!
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I was so hot making breakfast in my Christmas sweater that I just had to change eventually... but still a great Christmas! Aw, love sitting by a crackling fireplace! :)

      Delete
  8. Love your outfit, it looks really cute! :) Hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year, Isabella xx

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You too, and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  9. Love the plaid print with that jacket, Sora!

    - Seyra x
    http://www.pavementsarerunways.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look! Love the dress & the booties!
    xo, Vitri

    www.vanillalash.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit, I really like the jacket !

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter