My First Wooden Watch

10:00 AM

Watch - JORD Wood Watches*
Ring - YSL
Necklace - My roommate's! (who received it as a gift and doesn't know where it's from)
Candle - Target

If you recall way back from my outfit post for my first day of work (eek, adulting!), I was so excited about my Fossil watch because after being unable to become a watch person for years, getting a job had finally done it. Still, I always had a certain type of watch I was drawn to - sleek, simple, thin band, large to medium-sized face. I had never looked at wooden watches before.

When I received my JORD watch, though, my opinion completely changed. The wooden aesthetic looks both modern and rustic at the same time. It's clean and modest enough that it can go with any piece of jewelry and any outfit. Plus, the face is easy to read and beautiful to look at!

My watch is the Cora Maple & Silver and I love the light color of the maple. As for the silver, I'm the type of person whose answer to "gold or silver?" always changes. I'm a fan of both depending on what it is, so I really like the way the silver looks against the maple on the watch. It also makes it easy to read with the perfect shimmer from the light!

This watch is my new perfect addition to my fall wardrobe.
*This product was sent to me for review. There was no monetary compensation. All opinions are my own.
This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watch.

Luxury Wood Watch


You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Interesting, never seen wooden watched before but they look pretty cool!
    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute watch. I want to have my own too :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh no!!! :( I'm so sorry! I hope you can get a new one to replace it.

      Delete
  4. Your new watch is beautiful! I have the same style in purpleheart with the pearl face, it's such a great piece and I wear mine alot. You're sure to get a lot of wear from yours too :)

    Hope you're having an awesome week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wow, that sounds so beautiful.

      Delete
  5. This watch is really pretty! I like the wooden design which gives it this rustic and boho appeal so different from other ones!
    by the way, I tagged you in the fall favorites tag :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely agree, and it's a look I hadn't really thought about before. And thanks for the tag! :)

      Delete
  6. Cool watch!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can say that the watch is very pretty! Have great week! xx

    Coco and Jeans By Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jord watches, this one is great! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so interesting. Have a lovely week! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of JORD watches before, and I remember looking through their site. They have some really cool watches! A little on the expensive side for me, but definitely unique.

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely on the pricy side, but they're such great quality!

      Delete
  12. Such a different watch, looks cool!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wooden watch concept, I'll actually be including one in an upcoming men's gift guide! They make great presents :) Love the colour of your YSL ring, by the way!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's awesome! They definitely would be the perfect gift. Such great thinking, Gabrielle! And thank you! I can't take the credit though - my roommate let me borrow it for the photos haha, but I'll pass the message on. :)

      Delete
  14. Such a cool watch my dear! Wishing you a great new week! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss This

Playlist Necessities: Christmas Music Part 2

Twitter